Retro textures and sounds for Minecraft
You’ll be able to take pleasure in all the retro that could possibly be thought of as such in one thing from simply 10 years in the past, with this texture and sound pack. It is possible for you to to play your matches with the shapes, colours, and sounds from the first versions, when there wasn’t even a model for Android. You will notice what the early concepts had been like, for instance the pigmen as an alternative of the present villagers.
To put in this texture and audio pack on Minecraft, you must do the following:
- The 1st step: obtain the pack and decompress the ZIP.
- Step two: go to the Minecraft retailer and set up the Traditional Texture Pack.
- Step 3: in the game, choose the pack that you’ve got simply downloaded from the retailer and ensure that Bedrock is at the high of the record.
- Step 4: flip off clean lighting.
- Requires Minecraft.
- The set up of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” possibility inside Settings>Purposes.