A.N.N.E is an exploration recreation mixing quick paced platformer and flying (shmup) gameplay mechanics. A.N.N.E’s model is impressed by 8-bit and 16-bit period video games; an anthology in pixels that may take you again to the early days of video video games utilizing fashionable applied sciences and a refined but easy visible model. A handcrafted retro journey on an epic scale.
On this world, robots stay amongst people. They’re programmed to serve and comply with strict legal guidelines…Certainly one of these legal guidelines states that robots contaminated with the love virus should be decommissioned. To stop additional unfold of the virus they’re disposed of on planet Gomi, a distant frozen world, the place they’re dismantled by the Federation guards, highly effective robots that may let nothing stand of their method.
After chasing them for a few years you might be lastly inside putting distance of the Federation house fleet. A violent asteroid bathe and an threatens the federation fleet. This may simply be the right time for a rescue try…
Your mission is easy: retrieve A.N.N.E and escape.
- Discover on foot or on the command of your ship! Use each with a purpose to discover each items of your fallen companion; discover inside caves and ruins on foot or transfer heavy objects utilizing your ship with a purpose to entry new areas.
- Music by Basiscape, the studio of the legendary Hitoshi Sakimoto (FF Ways, Radiant Silvergun, Vagrant Story, FF12…).
- Discover an enormous handcrafted world and struggle greater than 20 bosses!
- 25 doable weapon combos and 5 skills for a complete lot of doable loadouts.
- Supporting keyboard and mouse, d-pad controllers, twin analogue controller aiming
- A recreation for everybody; pleasant choices like (auto-aim and informal mode) ensures a extra informal and fewer difficult expertise for individuals who wish to deal with exploration with out having to fret about A.N.N.E’s difficult fight expertise.
- Launch notes had been unavailable when this itemizing was up to date.
macOS 10.12 or later